No other area in England offers the peace, tranquillity and beauty that is found in the South Shropshire Hills. Little Homefields provides the perfect setting for a restful and relaxing holiday, yet only a short walk to Cardington village to the local pub. A good base for walking the south Shropshire hills and commuting to our towns, via the train station in Church Stretton. The building is a well-equipped, recently refurbished cottage with a patio outside to sit and read, relax, or take in the stunning views.
Price guide: from £290 per week: November to Easter.
From £350 per week: Easter to October.
- Sleeps 2 – 4: one double bed and a settee for occasional use
- Bed linen, rugs and towels
- Bath with shower over
- Fully appointed kitchen with fridge-freezer, microwave, washer-dryer and dishwasher
- Sitting room with 2 large sofas and glass doors leading out onto patio
- 2 Televisions
- Free Wi-Fi
- Personally maintained – clean and welcoming
- Detached with private parking for 2 cars
- Sheds for bike on request
- Weekly or short term breaks available
- For the comfort of all visitors, a policy of no smoking
- Travel cot and high chair available on request
- Pets welcome
M Davies: Little Homefields, Cardington, Church Stretton, Shropshire, SY6 7LB.
Telephone for inquiries:
Or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the images below to enlarge.